ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somerset

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
look out for me guys and gals..i will be satying in oldfield park tonight

winchester road thats it.......will be coming from bear flats and through bloomfield avenue..lol

S

ss4ya

yeah i think there should be a somerset meet up, but lets make it somewhere in between where everyone lives.

you will be able to tell my car, its the one with the tell tale dirt marks of driving through country lanes excessively. :D

Vee dub
I'll leave you guys to this meet...... I'm rammed with uni work for the mean time... myself and Tucks will sort a good meet out for feb/march time

Tom

RenaultSport Clio 182
Likewise very busy with Uni exams and work at the moment but would be up for it sometime in Feb/Mar when I've got some free time.

Civic Type -R FN2
If you have a meet in weston ill come live about 10mins away, only got a 1.2 grande :D but it will be a laugh, i always see a orange sport in halfords in weston assume he works there? anyone know who this is, its nice.

but if theres a meet let me kno :) (live near cheedar)

Civic Type -R FN2
cool m8, you thrashed me over a bridge on the way into weston one day, tight man picking on a 1.2 8v :)

impressive tho

you g*ts at that halfalds drilled a whole in my car to get in the engine bay when wiring a sub, i went home and found a grommit hole!

theifs :p
cheers

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
mr edt, were you at pizza hut tonight? I was in a Focus RS and turned around infront of an inferno 182.

First time ive been to weston on a sunday night for age's and seems to be getting better again, last time it was empty!

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
nope not me! there is another inferno 182 that i have seen a couple of times in weston, i actually live in bristol so not there much, out of work hours!

Vee dub
Yes Weston could be a good shout, although not many turned up for the last one there! should be a few more interested now though

Tom