ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

somone reversed into my car!

182 inside
person did it and drove off on saturday night while i was out. Would you pay £80 to have it repaired or just touch it up with paint pen? :(

opinions wanted

Attachments

• SSA50128 (Large).JPG
    SSA50128 (Large).JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
Same thing happened to me, except mine was higher up the badge.

I paid the £80 to fix it nearly a year ago, don't regret it at all!

Polo Bluemotion
ive got a few similar ones on the front of mine, but im saving them up to get the bumper+bonnet done at once.

Personally, id leave it until you got a few more stone chips etc, but its all personal preference+depends on how much money you have to blow+how fussy you are :rasp:

wait and see ;)
this happend 2 my mate but he wus in the car... the woman gave him £200 got his car fixed for free and filled his petrol tank lucky sod

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ lol lucky git, id touch it up if i were u mate, it aint that bad so no need for respray, halfords do touch up pens for free now ;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
indeed mate, theres a thread in "General Chat" which explains all.

Not technically free just the fact that theres no cctv in any halfords store so sort of free lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bit iffy if u ask me... their pens arent a very good match for colour from perosnal experience!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You'll struggle to get a good match which isn't visible with a paint pen on that tbh .

182 inside
got it repaired today;) happy again thanks to planetx

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 37
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 36