ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson W705

tiTTy & SV650
Anyone got one of these?

Been due an upgrade for a while, couldn't be bothered with the silly expensive iphone tarrifs, so:

600 mins,
unlimited texts
unlimited internet

£25 a month.

Black and chrome W705 which has wifi, SE website says you can access youtube and facebook and stuff on it with 1 click.

W705_black-and-silver_1.jpg

If the handsets gash I'll punt it!

tiTTy & SV650
dont get one, wifi is nice as is google maps with street view but mine first locked my sim card then I managed to get back into it and it wouldn't get a signal.

Going back tomorrow

tiTTy & SV650
its a nice enough phone, feature packed but software glitch or hardware fail with the one I got

J

Jim NM

its a nice enough phone, feature packed but software glitch or hardware fail with the one I got

Sounds like a repeat of the W910i nothing but probs with that one, probably using same software I went backward and retrieved my W850i from my drawer. Old but totally sound phone. Music quality is very good too.

tiTTy & SV650
I had a K800i that was awesome, K850i upgrade was sold on ebay instantly. used a T650i for about 13 months and have reverted back to it. I'll get the best I can on the contract and ebay it.

C902 is more reliable than the C905 I'm told.