ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central/East try to finish a meal. Part 2

Petrol Blue 182.
Balls and Meat.

A great chance to show off your golfing skills, or lack of them at the Driving Range.
Location is Addlestone in Surrey, Easily accesible from M25.

KT15 2DW

Followed or Proceeded by this.

IRON MAN CHALLENGE
Finish our MONSTER 16oz Aberdeen Angus steak burger, fully loaded with cheese and bacon on your own and we will give you two free games of TopGolf!!!! Are you man enough?…

Slightly less meat than the flaming burger challenge. No doubt a better quality of meat!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm in. Can't play golf, so I'm going to sit there and put Ryan off.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You can sit it the cool corner with me and Ryan.

With airhorns.

330i. E30 Touring.
Should be a good'un, this.

Who've we got then?

1. Budgie
2. Ryan
3. Luke
4. Dave
5. Matt
6. Oli
7. Nickson

Anymore for anymore?

RS 189.9
Might be up for it, anyone want to pick me up from Sonning?! Not sure i can be bothered to drive it!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL - never fear I'm a one woman man, hence why I did get married! I'm like you, pretty black and white in how I feel about the whole marriage thread!

You should trundle along! If not, you should definitely make it to the clio boot sale at Chris's. I want to rub your lovely Bristolian ginger head!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh fear not, I'll be trying my hardest to get to the boot sale. I've got s**t loads of bigs down the garage.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ooooh, forgot about this. Still should be on it.

330i. E30 Touring.
I'll phone up in a couple of hours and book a table for 7:45pm for 12 people. Then maybe see about them keeping an area of the range free for us.. Will be a bit boring if we all get split up..

330i. E30 Touring.
Table booked for 12 at 7:45pm.

Said to speak to Reception when we get there to reserve bays on the range..