ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central/East try to finish a meal. Part 2

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm not really bothered if we don't hit balls, but will if anybody wants to.

I'll bring my bats just incase.

Sarah given you a curfew? (;

Petrol Blue 182.
I would take the piss out of Dave R.E Curfew, but I see something along the lines of I'm suprised you're not grounded/Suprised your aloud out this late/Does your mum know you're out etc. as a comeback

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm a tit and have done a Mike and double booked tonight.

Sorry gents (and Ellen) x

330i. E30 Touring.
I would take the piss out of Dave R.E Curfew, but I see something along the lines of I'm suprised you're not grounded/Suprised your aloud out this late/Does your mum know you're out etc. as a comeback

Just make sure all your homework is up to date and it'll be ok. xx

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am hopefully still on for this, however I am not going to humiliate myself trying to hit a golf ball.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hopefully should be able to make it although am likely to be a little late, but if people arent eating till half 8 should be fine.
Cant be arsed with the golf, but will eat.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Now I'm jealous.

Anyone finish it?

Well obviously saner did, that goes without saying, the same would be true if the challenge was to eat a set of golf clubs.
Budgie did as well.

Not sure if anyone else did, was perfectly doable if you wanted to though this time, Im sure I could have done no drama but I went for a smaller one and a starter instead.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
It was much better quality, and good to see everyone again. As Chip said, Budgie and Saner polished it off. I could have, but I was nicely full and as it was nice food I would have preferred to be in 'comfort' rather than uncomfortable but with two free games of a sport I can't play.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No post from EllenA yet, hope we dont read about her on the news falling foul of a fat rapist in a 172,

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Gutted I couldn't come. Had some rubbish old BMW ruining my evening instead lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
FLOL. She actually commented on how she was close to suicide due to spending an evening listening to 'long rod' discussions.

Well if she wants to talk about menstruating and handbags she should go to a WI meet instead, lol

RS 189.9
I'm still here! The most excitement that occurred on the way home was a sing along to Beastie Boys and Dire Straits.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm still here! The most excitement that occurred on the way home was a sing along to Beastie Boys and Dire Straits.

Bet you are gutted after you took all that time to pick out the perfect sex attack victim thong etc thinking you were going to get lucky?

RS 189.9
I'm not the perfect victim chip, I would fight back with my big manly shoulders you love so much!

Portsmouth is defo a bit far for me!

Clio 172
Wimp. its what. an hour? Hour and a half? :p

I'm going to a 5 hour meet next week and its three and a half hours.. each way!

Petrol Blue 182.

awwww man. I should have got a lift too!

Oh an Saner got embarresed by the Kia.

Last edited: