ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST 14th Sept @ The Vauxhall Inn

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
WARNING !

Postcode gets me 1/2 a mile away on google maps..

Incase anyone doesn't know where this is .. if you're coming southbound on A21, it's the last junction on the downhill lilterally 100yards before the dual carriageway becomes 2-way. If you get to the 2-way bit, you've gone too far. Good luck turning round!!

Come off that junction, 1st exit off the roundabout and it's the big pub on your left just across from there.

Guessing we'll either be in the garden or the carpark !

Rob

EDIT:
New Postcode TN11 0NA

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
avit - hope nothing too serious ?

Cheers all who came - nice to meet the two newbies tonight !

Weather was NICE for the first few miles up the A21, which after a call from Rob(bos) who went south to get fuel, is now apparently shut !!!! HAHAHA.

Well, the kettle is on here... I'm home.

G'nite all !

avit - hope nothing too serious ?

Cheers all who came - nice to meet the two newbies tonight !

Weather was NICE for the first few miles up the A21, which after a call from Rob(bos) who went south to get fuel, is now apparently shut !!!! HAHAHA.

Well, the kettle is on here... I'm home.

G'nite all !

Well you there...... Milk and two!

172 Cup R.I.P
hey i'm from t wells and was wondering if there is gonna be another local meet, there is a slight issue of me bringing the cup in that i wrote it off afew months back :(! so now only have a shitty polo b4 i head to uni, would be nice to have a look round the old rs's again tho as i am deff gonna invest in one when i leave uni. would i be accepted to come along with these unfortunate circumstances? lol i also have a few bits left over from m cup if anyone is interested

regards mark

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep an eye out for meets in this section...!

Rob is now the SE.London area rep (heaven help us....) so maybe he'll organise something soon to lose his meet arranging virginity !

Put your bits up for sale officially !!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Herrow!

What's left from the cup? Get it up for sale mate.

I'll arrange something of our own soon, but need to see what day/s are best for people in the area.

There's a meet going on in stains in 10 days, and the guys are a good crack down there, so I may be dragging some people from the area with me down that way. :)

172 Cup R.I.P
got a set of original cup springs, an acoustic valve, a air box and some pipe work with ktr panel filter, a ktec stealth system (silenced version) was only on the car less than 6 months and a brand new rear exhaust hanger

hopefully they'll be some more meets round in kent too cos there seems to be a lot of rs's about lately

can't wait to get another

i miss mine :(

172 money pit
Oh, nuts.

I drive past the Vauxhall just after 7:30 every night on my way home, and I've only just found this thread.

Hope it happens again soon.

Chris.

Last edited:
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I live in Hildenborough which is a 5 min drive away from that pub, never been inside though... I'll come to any other meets in this area.

Shame this happened before I joined :/