ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Bowling Nov Sun 15th 4-30pm

Nimbus 197
1. Megz
2. Clio-Ell
3. Robbos
4. Rossy197 + Welshy
5. T5PHY - using childs thingy!! lol
6. GMan
7. (Possible) C Betts and Brownyboy - might only be about for a drink later on
8. WILLIE
9. Smithell
10. Steviant ( Mayb )

Nimbus 197
1. Megz
2. Clio-Ell
3. Robbos
6. GMan
8. WILLIE
9. Smithell
10. Steviant ( Mayb )

Nimbus 197
1. Megz
2. Clio-Ell
3. Robbos
4. Sash + Welshy!
6. GMan
8. WILLIE
9. Smithell
10. Steviant ( Mayb )

Nimbus 197
ive heard she loves the bus!! hehe x infact her post quality!! loved it!!! .. Rosssy think u should PULL A SICKY

Black 197
ive heard she loves the bus!! hehe x infact her post quality!! loved it!!! .. Rosssy think u should PULL A SICKY

And what bring a bendy bus and show you all how to drive ?? I'd give lessons but i dont think anyone would do very well lol

Nimbus 197
seeeeee... knew it... x hehe.. well im off to work soon.. and prob wont be on here again soo il see you all 2moz at 4-30!!! X X

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I may or may not be up for this tomorrow .. not working now, but family are coming over and I also still feel like death warmed up. :dead:

Depending what time they all f**k off, and if I feel alive enough, I may just pop down to say hi ! :evil:

Nimbus 197
lol... i think their is only going to be 3 of us by the sounds of things.. loolll.. rossy sed dnt hold out on him.. shall we not bother?? x

Black 197
:(

Having a real real real bad day today, Really sorry but i'm in the foulest of moods and dont think i'd be the best of company

<3 x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Same! LOL! Its not like steve and will to not come online and check if they were gonna go, and i'm sure if they do go, they'd have more than enough fun racing eachother up and down the a20/m25/23 anyway.

Rossy, don't worry, all bus drivers are grumpy old tarts! ;)