ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East FCS plans Sunday 13th June

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Yeh will be good! Much better than going up on your own. Hopefully get some good moving shots :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Yeh will be good! Much better than going up on your own. Hopefully get some good moving shots :)

My thoughts exactly lol,

however, im not loving the departure time, will mean getting up around half 4! :(

I think simon1 needs to be taken off, just seen his tickets for sale :(

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im around 30 mins from bluewater so ill be leaving mine around 4! getting up around 3.30 lol.

SG9 Forester STi
Some moving shots would be good!

Not so much the start time though. Quite liking the idea of the convoy down, I reckon it'll be a good laugh.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I convoyed with sax-p last year (i had a saxo). We stopped about 6 times on the way up picking up more and more people, ended up at the hotel where the rest of the sax-p lot were staying. Must have been around 60 saxos in a line on the way to the show which was quite a sight!

LY 200
Cancel me and Simon off the list for the Lakeside meet peeps.

Not going to be able to make it now.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im hoping someone will bring sat nav, even thought i know the route pretty much, just cant remember it once off the motorway lol and my sat nav is broked :(

Food will be a definite :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im bringing mine so i dont mind leading. Maybe someone else with one go in or around the middle incase we get split up at traffic lights?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i'm just going to hope to stumble across a few people on the my up the M11.

See you all tomorrow!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Meeting point 1.
DARTFORD SERVICES (south the river) 4.30AM Post code: DA1 1YT

1) adam172
2) AlexG + chrismason
3) AlexGs mate + friend in a vtr.
4) Knocker

Meeting point 2
LAKESIDE MC.D'S (north the river) 4.45AM Post code: RM16 3BG

1) Sash
2) Ben_r1
3) Vickyx
4) Clio142 + saxo friend lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Cars cleaned and packed. Petrol in the morning! leaving mine at 3.40! offt. See you all in a few hours.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
What are the chances people leave without me?? No satnav and no hope!! If anyone reads this before you go, dont leave without the lowered blue clio!! Or call mw on 07758743279, thanks

SG9 Forester STi
^ Flol!...you were early and the first one there as well!

Was a good little convoy down :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Convoy went well. Thought we would have got split up at one point. Luckily it never happened.

My friend in the saxo got a few pics of me on the way home but none of anyone on the way up!

SG9 Forester STi
Vicky, I couldn't find you all day! I was having a good gander at your car, but would been nice to meet ze owner.

Ah sucks! Didn't stay by the car much I wandered off for most of the time.

Will you be at the next SE meet? Will come say hi then :approve: