ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

south west autosport

Rusty Cup
Flol at Leeroy taking on the Internet one user at a time :D

Im in poland at the mo and on Sunday we went to a BMW event where you pay £5 to get in and were aloud to do 1/4 mile runs and drift all day. Such a good day tho I literally rubbed my eyes in disbelief when a plane landed on the runway whilst people were racing!! Polish health n safety FTW lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
May put a Pentillie thread up closer to the time. ;)

I had a feeling this (SWAS) would be aimed more at the street stylerz scene. Mainly because the first I heard of it is through a c**t at work.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I simply couldn't go to a meet where one car looks like this:

http://www.custardduck.co.uk/Events...6087541_PZVkF#!i=1207567728&k=XTyRQ&lb=1&s=XL

Let alone a third of them.

I can understand that these cars can cost a lot of money to build and I respect that (But they're not what I like). However, I don't see the attraction of tearing around a carpark at night making as much racket as possible. If I went, I'd be concious of the fact that literally everyone who drives past on the main road is looking over and thinking 'what total bellends'

LY 172
those photos are from a local Evening meet.

not the Autosport show.

(ps that yellow thing was at castle combe) and im sure you would have gone their.

LY 172
well, your the only person i know of who has this opinion. their were plenty of High quality cars at these B&Q meets.

maybe they arent all in the photos. (we all know what fastCar photographers are like ;) )

172 Sport
To be fair, the B&Q meets can be a bit of a giggle. I'd never take my own car there, but I'll blag a lift if friends are going etc. Interestingly a very good friend of mine was one of the original founders of Street Stylers along with Lee and she used to run Devon Dubs. Which is how I know Lee.

I've had a PM off Lee too, he seems to think I have a problem with him. Don't know what gave him that impression, don't think I said anything personal about him. Just said I wouldn't be going to his show (but not because it's "his", because it looks s**t.)

Internet slagging fests = not my cup of tea. So lets draw a line under this guys, I vote for no more discussion unless it is linked to the show and wether you will be going.

:)