ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco wheel...

fiesta 1.25
I fitted my sparco wheel today along with the momo boss,Im not too sure on it though tbh.I thought it would be 10x better than standard but i cant help thinking it looks abit chavy and its alot harder to turn as its so small.

opinions please

IMG_01941.jpg

M

mini-valver

Same as Bloor's and Foxy's. Feel nice to drive with, I prefer round wheels though as a pose to the flat bottomed now I've driven theirs!

Doesn't look chavvy at all lad...

fiesta 1.25
Same as Bloor's and Foxy's. Feel nice to drive with, I prefer round wheels though as a pose to the flat bottomed now I've driven theirs!

Doesn't look chavvy at all lad...

Yeh it looks fine in their cars i think its because it goes better with the ph2 interior as its black.

Ill have to give it a week to get used to it.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
ive never really liked after marked wheels in standard interior cars.
but it does look good imo

182 Cup
Really that much harder to turn? I take it you have power steering? As above, what size is it? Looks good by the way!

b/g 182, meg tourer
i like it, doesn't look chavy to me. does it ache your arms that much? how big is it and whats the size of a standard wheel?

mk4 golf gttdi180
ill buy it of you :)

that way you can spend your money on electric windows :) or i can fit them for you as a straight swap

fiesta 1.25
Its 330mm i think and you can tell its harder to turn but maybe im exaggerating it a bit .It does feel nice and for a track car thier great but on the road i think ill have to go back to OEM one

ill buy it of you :)

that way you can spend your money on electric windows :) or i can fit them for you as a straight swap

swap door cards too?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
interesting this

i am mid purchase on a steering wheel, i measured the standard wheel yesterday and they are like 15"....couldn't believe it.

going to deffo be getting 330mm +, i am interested in how it makes the car feel more weighty?

i was a bit worried about the colour match too, my answer was to flock the dash top, then re-trim the doors.

if you want to sell i would be extremely interested asap

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm not interested in the wheel anymore, Chris... just so you can sell it

I just realised i'd lose all my cruise controls/horn etc :(

It's a good job my RS wheel isn't buggered!

fiesta 1.25
interesting this

i am mid purchase on a steering wheel, i measured the standard wheel yesterday and they are like 15"....couldn't believe it.

going to deffo be getting 330mm +, i am interested in how it makes the car feel more weighty?

i was a bit worried about the colour match too, my answer was to flock the dash top, then re-trim the doors.

if you want to sell i would be extremely interested asap

If you get the dash done in black then this will look much better.It makes it harder because its smaller (simple science) but its not a big difference.