ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark plugs - HELP!!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Tried to change sparks plugs on a 1.2 16v Expression (2002)...wierd tho that the cylinder the sparks plugs are in is to narrow for any socket sets or removal tools I have found.

Anyone any suggestions? Or had this prob?

182 Cup
I cant remember the exact size but Draper do a plug socket in the size you need, take yourself to a local tool shop and have a look around.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
I cant remember the exact size but Draper do a plug socket in the size you need, take yourself to a local tool shop and have a look around.

Ah right, so there is a specific size for that model? Other Clio's I have worked on have all been the same standard size.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
OK my bad. I dont know why i thought that. as you can tell never had to do that to mine. Sorry guys

CB600FS
Use a 14mm 3/8" socket, undo them, then just use a magnet.

OK my bad. I dont know why i thought that. as you can tell never had to do that to mine. Sorry guys

Richard thats the HT leads mate, you pull those out, they sit ontop of the spark plugs.