ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler for clio 200

Clio RS 200
Just got my clio last week and first thing I'm wanting along with tinted windows is a spoiler

Been looking and fancying ktec spoiler or cup one?

What's the process of putting the two on, not sure if the cup will even go on? Are they factory fitted from new or can they still be put on?.......
I'm probs goina go for ktec think it suits the shape, anyone fitted one?
Could it be done with just using tiger glue as I know that's strong stuff and shouldn't go anywhere once on

Pics of the two off this forum

aqe8u2y6.jpg

uqeba8e6.jpg

I went for the ktec sprint spoiler on my 197 & it fits perfect, I like the cup spoiler but IMO they just look stuck on if the cars standard, ride height etc & they need the rest of the aero kit to look right. Here's mine

C4F99BB5-5C03-404B-B2CD-12F0243BFD9D-1007-000000CD17A1B6A7_zpsd2640311.jpg

Clio RS 200
Yeah think I will go for the same one, looks nice urs mate
Where's best place to get from? How did u fit it
Same name as me that's why I couldn't use it lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
cup. allll day long

i fitted my cup spoiler a few months ago... it involves drilling 4 holes in your boot lid.

afaik, the sprint one requires 2 drilled holes and tigerseal

... any excuse :p

3ce0487993244b276133ce62239d45ba_zps186bbf86.jpg

Yeah think I will go for the same one, looks nice urs mate
Where's best place to get from? How did u fit it
Same name as me that's why I couldn't use it lol

​I got mine 2nd hand off a forum member but it had never been painted or fitted, I got it fitted at my dads place & they used proper Renault ixell bonding sealant the two screws you get in the kit are optional to help keep the ends pulled down until the sealant go's off but they didn't use them with mine & it fitted perfect.

Clio RS 200
Can get both off ktec site....... 191 for smaller boot one
Probs get that and use tiger seal, it will never come off with that, will av to place something with some weight on top tho and make sure it's on a clear day lol

Will post on here to see if anyone has one first, can't rely on body shops near mying so that's putting me off cup one plus like lad said, best to do other mods with cup spoiler for it to look the part, other one will look fine as it is...... Don't keep my cars long so not doing what I've done in past and spent thousands then get rid, small spoiler and tinted windows will do

We paint them & supply , we do them for £285 painted and delivered lol, we also get a discount from K-Tec for the Sprint spoilers, which we pass on..........we also do the Cup spoilers painted and delivered, with trade prices for the part.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Naked, I'm 99% removing my Elia (somehow now a "ktec sprint") spoiler. Smooth ftw IMO, it's how Renault intended

E92 325D
Cup spoiler looks so good on that black 200.

Try and get the Cup racer spoiler, sits flatter and lower, looks better imo but i still love my cup spoiler

Clio RS 200
Just got Elia spoiler on yesterday which must be the new name for sprint?
Fitted on with black tiger seal..... Looks loads better especially with getting windows tinted last week

Clio RS 200
We paint them & supply , we do them for £285 painted and delivered lol, we also get a discount from K-Tec for the Sprint spoilers, which we pass on..........we also do the Cup spoilers painted and delivered, with trade prices for the part.

Which I'd known earlier, got mying on now...... Waited nearly week for local body shop, got few little marks on also which I wasn't to happy about, can't really tell once on tho

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
the difference is the cup spoiler 'feet' are on the inside, near the brake light, and they screw in from the outside rather than inside.

i find aftermarket cup spoilers fit flatter to the car than the factory fitted options... mine does anyway

clio rs 200
I want spoiler for mine to but stuck on witch to get and does anyone have either for sale? I don't mind what the colours is as I have a yellow one but wan to have black spoiler just to be different

Clio RS 200
IMO sprint suits cars shape better....... Cup looks bit out of place and too much
Happy with my choice and was no drilling etc involved and put on myself