ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted blue 200 driving like a real kn-b

GT 86
:mad:Blue 62 plate 200 A525 Between Rhuddlan and St asaph in the company of a Mondeo driving like a real pair of idiots, is there any wonder that people think everyone that drives a car like ours thinks we are all idiots :mad:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMicCUgYqgY0FGVZEG_HTW10LglPA9FxqdsQFU8LfL1hQrjTWW.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3svJrHVPBnvtaXV-Rs2wlKXgl9ydUvxxQbyaQChh3Rwh6YIALXg.jpg
Clearly don't know what these mean. :mad::mad:

Last edited:

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Do you define driving like a knob as driving fast or driving dangerously? swerving in and out of traffic under peoples wheels = knob, driving fast = good fun/progress.

impreza wagon S2000
speeding in a 30 or a 40 makes you a f**king bell end...save it for the challenging roads you pussies.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
speeding in a 30 or a 40 makes you a f**king bell end...save it for the challenging roads you pussies.

How so? Theres a tight right hander by my local school i normally take that on two wheels.

Its okay, i know the lollypop man there, he times me.

impreza wagon S2000
How so? Theres a tight right hander by my local school i normally take that on two wheels.

Its okay, i know the lollypop man there, he times me.

my dad is the lollypop man near me so I wouldn't get away with that kind of behaviour...I normally wait until they are teaching cycling proficientcy as he is off duty then.

my dad is the lollypop man near me so I wouldn't get away with that kind of behavior...I normally wait until they are teaching cycling proficiency to the 5/6 year olds as he is off duty then.

my dad is the lollypop man near me so I wouldn't get away with that kind of behaviour...I normally wait until they are teaching cycling proficientcy as he is off duty then.

my dad is the lollypop man near me so I wouldn't get away with that kind of behavior...I normally wait until they are teaching cycling proficiency to the 5/6 year olds as he is off duty then.

I deliberately speed to annoy me like you

GT 86
Do you define driving like a knob as driving fast or driving dangerously? swerving in and out of traffic under peoples wheels = knob, driving fast = good fun/progress.

Bit of both really, they dont tend to work well together.

I'm all for making good safe progress.

But not appropriate here, the 30mph and 40mph are there for a reason approaching a housing estate, built up area, also the fact there have been fatal collisions there. Any way Im not going to say anymore if whoever it was reads this they will know.

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I tell you what, you have some bright sparks on here...and I thought scoobynet was bad :D

Lol @ your rage. Breathe in, breathe out and realise it's all good jokes. I don't drive like a Dick, but apparently joking that I do raises your pulse. Trololol

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Bit of both really, they dont tend to work well together.

I'm all for making good safe progress.

But not appropriate here, the 30mph and 40mph are there for a reason approaching a housing estate, built up area, also the fact there have been fatal collisions there. Any way Im not going to say anymore if whoever it was reads this they will know.

That's a fair shout, there's a time and place for everything ie not on housing estates. There are b road 40's near me with no houses or footpaths, just the because people don't know how to corner which is the other end of the stick.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Thread-locking fluid (threadlocker) is a thin, single-component adhesive, applied to the threads of fasteners such as screws and bolts to prevent loosening, leakage, and corrosion. Typically, thread-locking fluids are methacrylate-based, and cure anaerobically. Thread-locking fluid is a thixotropic fluid: under shear stress, it exhibits a time-dependent decrease in viscosity. This allows it to flow well over time, yet still resist short-duration shearing, as in vibration or shock.

RB 200
Personally I don't see the point in dual carriageways being any less that 70 ... Cos autobahn.

​ Although in this country it would be pointless because 90% of the population can't drive, and would sit at 40 in the outside lane.

Hence my reason for driving behind people who do this yelling "Move, Move,Move!"

I say make it a minimum of 65 and give everyone who Fannys around holding people up at 40 a lifetime ban for being a tool :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Personally I don't see the point in dual carriageways being any less that 70 ... Cos autobahn.

​ Although in this country it would be pointless because 90% of the population can't drive, and would sit at 40 in the outside lane.

Hence my reason for driving behind people who do this yelling "Move, Move,Move!"

I say make it a minimum of 65 and give everyone who Fannys around holding people up at 40 a lifetime ban for being a tool :)

You need xenons and a good run up, they usually move over lol

RB 200
This lol. Although I find deep induction noise also helps ;)

I never had any bother with my extremely loud 197 rep.... People mustn't hear the 200 :(

people are my pet hate! Especially ones that can't drive, and hold traffic up. Die please :)

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup

I must agree - I am a massive believer in minimum speed limits and yes, they should carry far more aggressive penalties. People who drive slow cause at least as many accidents as people who drive fast.

impreza wagon S2000
you boys NA boys should try forced indicution justice; when they do finally move over accelerate past and then back off, my scoob will shoot two foot blue flames on over run...works real good with tail gaters too :D