ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted blue 200 driving like a real kn-b

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I pass this car every day. Only seen it off the drive a few times (but I work weird hours). I did notice a brunette getting in to it one morning though (looked quite fit too). There's usually an orange focus parked next to it too.

There's plenty of tits that speed round here though. I had a Mondeo boot it up to me in a 30 zone in Prestatyn, overtook me the 40 in Meliden then sat at 40 in the NSL through to Rhuddlan. Utter wanker.

impreza wagon S2000
I pass this car every day. Only seen it off the drive a few times (but I work weird hours). I did notice a brunette getting in to it one morning though (looked quite fit too). There's usually an orange focus parked next to it too.

There's plenty of tits that speed round here though. I had a Mondeo boot it up to me in a 30 zone in Prestatyn, overtook me the 40 in Meliden then sat at 40 in the NSL through to Rhuddlan. Utter w**ker.

prime candidate for the catch up game; ensure you abide by all the 30/40mph speed limits as they toddle off at their standard 45\50mph regardless of speed limit and then once into NSL see how quickly you can catch them up and -conditions permitting- over take them :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
prime candidate for the catch up game; ensure you abide by all the 30/40mph speed limits as they toddle off at their standard 45\50mph regardless of speed limit and then once into NSL see how quickly you can catch them up and -conditions permitting- over take them :)

I love the catch up game......

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
you boys NA boys should try forced indicution justice; when they do finally move over accelerate past and then back off, my scoob will shoot two foot blue flames on over run...works real good with tail gaters too :D

You do Subaru Impreza owners so much justice... well played.

RB 200
Haha "you drive like a tool, as punishment, I shall set alight your front bumper with my fire breathing exhaust"

impreza wagon S2000
You do Subaru Impreza owners so much justice... well played.

Cheers, I like to think so...I've had mine for over ten years now and think I've done the marque proud; no stickers, no silly load baked bean can 'zorst, no dump valve, no scoop, tiny wing and oh it's an estate :)

impreza wagon S2000
Haha "you drive like a tool, as punishment, I shall set alight your front bumper with my fire breathing exhaust"

luckily that level of punishment would be reserved to the cool dudes with their flamer kits sitting in traffic jams; over run only lasts a fraction of a second and I wouldn't want to be close enough to someone for the overrun to actually touch their car...it's just a surprise thing as mine doesn’t look like it is capable of spitting flames :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, I like to think so...I've had mine for over ten years now and think I've done the marque proud; no stickers, no silly load baked bean can 'zorst, no dump valve, no scoop, tiny wing and oh it's an estate :)

Oh so just setting fire to people behind you...