ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sprayed my wheels...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
My wheels had a few small scuffs in them - (thanks to my wife!) so secided to give them a refurb...

What do you think??

Attachments

• wheels1.JPG
    wheels1.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 169
  • wheels2.JPG
    wheels2.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 173
  • wheels3.JPG
    wheels3.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 151
cheers guys. only took half a day and 30 quid in paint. an easy job that make the car look loads better..

Vectra :(
Finally lol....been thinking of doing this for ages but needed to see what it would look like first. Your a star mate and just made up my mind.

Looks ace

got the paint from halfords. its rover gun metal grey. use grey primer first. i used fine grade wet and dry to give the primer a key and to get rid of the lumps and bumps. then add a couple of coats of primer and allow to dry. flat it back and add a couple of coats of colour. i need to have a new set of tyres fitted so haven't added the clear coat yet - easier to fix if they get scratched. i masked them up with extra wide masking tape i found a b&q. its an easy job if you go slow and take your time - good luck...

Iceberg 172
very nice. that is the same scheme i was thinking of. I saw duttys gun metal ones and thought they would look good on my 172 ph2. Urs has confirmed it! Any more pics?

No more clio's for me!
Looks really impressive and goes great with t'silver, really want to do this to mine, but not confident enough with the spray can! lol :(

changed them back - they are now iceberg silver. they looked aresome for a bit then got boring and 'boy racer ish' really quickly. i'm sticking with the standard colour!

^^ probably - just seen a pic of my car with the gunmetal wheels and i want them back!!!

1 Series Coupe
looks the dogs mate.. well done... dont forget to tell the missus to keep well clear of the kurbs if it is her that does it ;)