ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springs

Non Sport Megane
Silly question, but do non sport and sports clips have the same spring types? Or do I need to buy different ones???

The non-sport models all have different spring rates due to the different engine weights. All of the RS springs are universal between RS's.

Non Sport Megane
Okay can someone point me in the right direction as to what I'm looking for then? She has a 1.2 16v 53 plate

I had a set of 60mm spaxx springs on mine. I wouldn't reccomend anything above 40mm on standard shocks as my shocks went very quickly!! There were a lot on eBay at the time I got mine, il have a look later and see if I can find some links for you. What are you / is she looking to spend and how much lower by?
Ollie

derv biege barge
My experience in a 182 if you lower it get koni adjustables for the rear, otherwise you will be buying Renault shocks like their going out of fashion.

I went through 3 pairs in six months. Some only lasted days before loosing oil. Konis have been perfect since day 1.

I got eibach pro springs so hardly lowered, It still eats standard shocks in my experience.