ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stafford meet take ......

R56 JCW
I'll be there! Would be nice to meet up, although I may be a little late, as I'm working in Stone, next Monday. So i'll be taking a short trip home to Lichfield and back up to Stafford.

P.S How can I be added to the mailing list for the West Mids?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll be there! Would be nice to meet up, although I may be a little late, as I'm working in Stone, next Monday. So i'll be taking a short trip home to Lichfield and back up to Stafford.

You need to go to the 'Regions' section (I will add you when I am on pc at home...bear with me as brain like sieve) or send me a pm and I will put you on there. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

You need to go to the 'Regions' section (I will add you when I am on pc at home...bear with me as brain like sieve) or send me a pm and I will put you on there. :)

Just checked...you're on the Regions area, so you should get the PMs if your inbox has space and you've set your profile to receive PMs. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
PM Sent to all people on Regions list with space in their inbox. Had nightmare trying to remove those with full inboxes...

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
PM Sent to all people on Regions list with space in their inbox. Had nightmare trying to remove those with full inboxes...

silly don, already did that the other day, should have asked me for the current list haha, will send it you in a bit mate :p

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
silly don, already did that the other day, should have asked me for the current list haha, will send it you in a bit mate :p

I know mate...but there were a few additions. So might go thru the Regions section and remove membership of those who either no longer use the forum or have full inboxes. (make it easier next time)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Not going to make this tomorrow. Got things to sort out. And I'll see you all on 27th whoever goes to Shakespeare drag strip.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i should be there in the gayasfuck mobile. although if its pissing down, i may not bother.

secret
Me and katie are coming, in the clio. Pulsar is sleeping and cant drive it in the dark or rain atm :/

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I'm working evening shifts this week but I'll see most of you at Shakespeare later on this month all being well.

secret
brilliant meet tonight and good to see the west mids cs again!! great location choice aswel :D

BG182ff,explod Focus
Two area reps there and neither took any pics? I'd be so embarrassed to be them, luckily good old Micky can come to the rescue.

018.jpg

R56 JCW
Gutted I couldn't make this, although I was in Stafford!! I completely forgot I had a work meeting (after work!) Definitely be at the next one, if work doesn't intervene of course!

BG182ff,explod Focus
I think I see your problem Crazzy.

You are looking at it thinking " ohhhhh noooooo, it's a 90 min drive I'd have to do and then drive 90 min again to get home" Which makes you sad :(

If you think of it as "OH F*CK YESSSSS!!!!!!!! I get to tear up the lanes for 90 mins, have some fun and then get to do it again on the way home" It would make you happy :D

All praise the power of positive thinking :clap:

It is possible I may have been to one to many company pep talks and my brain is now thoroughly washed.

Clio 172 Monaco
LOL I actually laughed out loud reading that lol thing is I have to be up every morning at 4.30am for work I hope I can make the next 1 :) I want to start going to a few :-D