ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stained/Marked Glass

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could explain the cause and advise of a solution for the marks that are on my GFs DCi?
photo.jpg

Even the local valeting place has said they can't get them off.

It looks like really strong screen wash may be the culprit (there are marks on the bonnet from the washer jets too) based on the pattern that has been left.

Thanks,
Mike

3 Series xdrive
Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could explain the cause and advise of a solution for the marks that are on my GFs DCi?
View attachment 44513

Even the local valeting place has said they can't get them off.

It looks like really strong screen wash may be the culprit (there are marks on the bonnet from the washer jets too) based on the pattern that has been left.

Thanks,
Mike

possibly engine coolent been put in washer tank, i' be surprised if screen wash done that, unless un-diluted?, would have a go with autoglym car glass polish.

Bit of glass polish should sort that no problem at all. Failing that, machine polishing with some SRP.

Done.

I've tried glass polish and it hasn't touched it. I might see if Russ will give it a go with his rotary when I get him over to do mine.

Cheers.