ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stearing Wheel Remote

This probably gets asked alot but..
I have just ordered my new clio and Im planning on keeping my old sony MDX680X, I know theres an adapter to keep the stearing wheel remote working but i dont know who makes it how much it is or even where to get it from, So can someone please tell me wheres the best place to get them from,
Thanks
Bjeno

If u pop down to your local halfords they should be able to order you the correct connector but i aint sure on what prices might be (prob a full rip off coming from there).

Otherwise look up the net for "connects 2" adapters and u should find there web site, hope this helps you out :)

They are made by a company called Autoleads and cost anything between £25 and £35 depending on where you get them from. Your local ice retailer will probably be the cheaper, halfords being the most expensive.

DualBoot

oh and I think the lead is PC9-101 but check