ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Issues

Ford Focus ST
I have a 172 cup with 26k miles. I found that when cornering hard to the right there is a strong vibration like the wheel is rubbing. I have all the engine mounts changed with uprated Ktec ones, wheels have been balanced, top mounts are ok, pleanty of tread on the tyres, both front lower ball joints have been changed, suspension is fine.

I did have my drivers side cv boot clip come off and grease leak out, dont know for how long it was like this. There does not seem to be any play in the driveshaft but i cannot tell if my cv joint has gone. I got a garage to regrease the cv joint boot and joint and fit a new clip around the cv boot, but i have only noticed it once i got it back from them that there is a vibration. They also did my tracking which is spot on.

If anyone can give me some help it will be much appreciated.