ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel decisions

hi all,
Torn between two steering wheels.
Choice is between omp targa 'limited edition' with red stitching or omp wrc wheel for my 200.
Wrc is dishes and a bit bigger than the targa, one better than the other? And if anyone could shed some light on where to get a momo boss for my 200 also, as I've seen that the omp ones don't have a big enough hole for the cruise control wires or something? Any help would be appreciated cheers.

Yeah I think I'll go for the targa tbh, looks nicer to my eye! Any idea where to get a boss? I've found one but it says for the gordini edition and another for 'all mk3 sports' but don't k ow if there is any difference between 197/200

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Renault parts wolverhampton has the sabelt for 144 atm, if you are interested, although you'll need to think of somewhere to put your horn button, as there's no hole in the centre.

I'd like a sabelt but it's too much faffing around to sort out a horn with one I think, can't get a horn button stalk I assume so gonna have to set up another button alongside the ones for the cruise on the wheel so id rather get one with a horn already on it tbh

I'd like a sabelt but it's too much faffing around to sort out a horn with one I think, can't get a horn button stalk I assume so gonna have to set up another button alongside the ones for the cruise on the wheel so id rather get one with a horn already on it tbh
i have a bracket by a guy made on here

I absolutely hated the 330mm wheel had, much too small and flat, changed it to a 350mm WRC with a bit of dish to help the driving position and love it :smile:
7BF146C8-F642-4FF8-9E20-D13961434303_zpsb23kskcv.jpg

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers. They about the same price elsewhere I guess? Boss on top so be about £200 all in, roughly