ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel question.

BG FF 182
Hello all,
My steering wheel in the 182 has done what 90% of all RS owners has done & melted, so I was wondering if I purchased another steering wheel to be re trimmed would I be able to swap over the original steering wheel centre which holds the airbag in to the new re trimmed one?
I did do a search but I couldn't find anything or I didn't look harder enough,
thanks in advance.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I emailed a company calles Ryal Steering Wheels. My 182 cup one is awful! They said £110. Below is what they offer. The stuff on the website looks very good. My friend is having his C63AMG wheel redone in Alcantara by them

It would be 110GBP to get it done in leather + 9.99P&P or 15GBP fitting. and I have on in stock already and could offer it on exchange basis or I could get yours done.

More info about exchange:
For customers who use their car daily and can't send their wheel first we offer exchange option for this type of steering wheel to make the transaction easier and faster.

Exchange means - we send new steering wheel first and you have 7 days to swap them over and send your old, the same type steering wheel back to us (recorded delivery required) or Professional fitting available for 15GBP extra.
For Exchange option additional Deposit of 50GBP is required only as business protection and it will be fully refunded straight after receiving your same type steering wheel. Deposit not needed if you came to fit with us or if you send your wheel first.