ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stickers!

TT 225+
ok, so slightly childish, but i have a flamer and i'm thinking of getting a charmander/charizard sticker lol. I cant decide which to get :(

i'm leaning to charmander...
opinions?

Titanium 182
Don't be such a faggot. Get Charizard he's well cooler. Charmander is sooo girly compared.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Just had to google to see WTF you were talking about...

Fookin' pokemon ffs!!!!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Put flamer in google images. Cool looking terminator head with flames. Don't know how to link on fookin' iPod touch!! Proper techno phobe...

Maybe a 172 Cup..
This needs locking asap mods, a pokemon thread!!! Or moving to the ToysR us section at least!!!;)

Nissan 350z
Don't be such a faggot. Get Charizard he's well cooler. Charmander is sooo girly compared.

ashfu.jpg

Titanium 182
Haha ! yeah but you still always beat him whatever he choose because elemental weaknesses didn't make enough difference at such low level !

:rasp:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I had a shiny Charizard once, I loved it until it got stolen at junior school :(

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I had all the biggies all 151 of the first uk prints, had em in a posh folder, put them in the attic to sell on when i was an old man. about a month later i check on them and all the valued ones had gone. little bro had sold them on or swapped them for merlin footy stickers.