ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen - White 197 - HY58 LPA - Morley Leeds

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Hi all,
Apologies if this isn't the place, wanted to share here on Darrens behalf, his 197 was stolen today from Morley, Leeds. If anyone has seen it or spots it can you get in touch! Thanks
Screenshot_20170403-193222.png

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
c***s.
Most likely joyriders though so it may come back. Hope it wasn't one of those stolen to order ones. Quite a distance to the ferry from morley though.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Just as an update - the car has been recovered in Leeds with 2 guys in custody. That's all that's known but at least it's been found, result!
Sweet!

Still not a pleasant experience I bet. Having your car nicked is one thing, but being broke into as well........ hope all goes well

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just as an update - the car has been recovered in Leeds with 2 guys in custody. That's all that's known but at least it's been found, result!
Good that it was found, better that the c***s were caught. My mate had his 182 nicked and it turned up 3 months later used in a armed robbery in Wakefield. He was a bit surprised when old bill came asking him about his clio[emoji1]