ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey 200

Clio 200
I have just done some moving shots with a rig so will get them up some time this week. Also getting the roof and spoiler wrapped in black on tuesday so will update again.

Here's a couple i just took until my mate sorts the rest out
IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

Clio 172 RS2
Pukka'! I see you removed the C L I O lettering... booty can do without the new style RS badge too!

Rigg mounted moving stills... -ZU WHEATIES-
:D

Is that a Fabia RS in the back?

Clio 200
yes, running about 190bhp of smoke power :D....... nothing in them in a straight line

It's got the RS badge, is there another one then?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks brilliant. Really like it. (You did a better job of taking pictures than Daniel did with his one too)

Where are you from mate? Near Bluewater or just there on the off chance?

Clio 200
Here's a couple of shots ( still waiting for the hi-res ones) with my mates camera using 10-22mm len which is awesome! Rig shots did'nt come out too good as we need to sort out the suckers as they would'nt stick to the angles on the bonnet so the pole had to be pretty much held.

rig.jpg

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

rig3.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
This is that good il coment again, best 200 ive seen, even better than white i think now! Class

172 cup
I think I've already commented once but this car deserves a second- STUNNING!

I want some storm grey in my life. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks brilliant. Really like it. (You did a better job of taking pictures than Daniel did with his one too)

Where are you from mate? Near Bluewater or just there on the off chance?

No need Robert! No need!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
RS have gone off the rails.

Storm Grey - Shocking colour not as bad as Lunar right enough
Alien Green - WTF, on a Caterham, yes, on a clio, naw.

The OEM Halfords/RAGE wheels... Hideous!
The yellow bits on the Recaro's... Hideous!
Red Brembo's only - WTF!

Clio 200
Looks awesome.

Not sure I would have had the spoler wrapped myself though!

Yeah im not too sure either. would it look just as odd with it in grey as its still on the roof line. I got them to do it anyway as i can always peel it off if i change my mind.

The jury is still out with the spoiler, sometimes i think it just looks better without one but i suppose i could be tempted if the K-tec one came in Carbon!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah im not too sure either. would it look just as odd with it in grey as its still on the roof line. I got them to do it anyway as i can always peel it off if i change my mind.

The jury is still out with the spoiler, sometimes i think it just looks better without one but i suppose i could be tempted if the K-tec one came in Carbon!

I'd go for an Elia one!
My personal opinion is that the cup one is too much.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate but needs a spoiler to make that roof work.

Looking forward to the spoiler pictures.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Looks great with the roof sorted! Like the back part done too - wish that was the factory spec!

Renault Clio 197
I too would like to know where you got the roof done and how much it was! I need this car in my life!!!!