ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

storm grey clio 200 a19 Sunderland - H8 wbx (i think)

Corsa Vxr
Yeh we kept driving past each other then I gave a little wave, I think him and his mate were laughing at the rollers in my hair hah. It's a nice car though.

Clio 200 Turbo
Sweet I'm off so ill go to that one. Yeah not bad, engines in and running daily but still waiting for my custom intercooler coming (been waiting over a month) before i can get it mapped so I'm just taking my time till then. Hows yours?

Sweet I'm off so ill go to that one. Yeah not bad, engines in and running daily but still waiting for my custom intercooler coming (been waiting over a month) before i can get it mapped so I'm just taking my time till then. Hows yours?
It'll be awesome when it's all finished and mapped!? I couldn't tell you mate, haven't used it in over 2 weeks lol. Need to fit my new brakes but Just have loads on at the min.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I was behind this heading towards pooley bridge last weekend, looked awesome

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Oh no, plenty more ballers on here....

Seeing the Clio has made me buy something more fun

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
9D856AD2-8955-4406-8930-ACF6711C0451_zpsd8oauxmz.jpg

No from carlisle

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
No there's a few variants... Early ones are a poxy 160bhp

Charged or nothing for me

Corsa Vxr
Haha yeah that was me!
It was the rollers and the "going out" top hanging in the back lol
oh my days i'v just seen this! i love seeing peoples faces when they see i'm female in a vxr..especially with rollers in my hair (nearly every saturday!) LOL