ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Street racers!

Ph2 172
Saw a few well bait clios tonight racing toward lakeside... Luckily non had a clio sport sticker, i let them go by though they could have caused an accident!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I tried some street racing the other night in the wife Clio dci 86, got blown off the lights by a 50cc scooter, soon reeled him in once the old girl hit second gear! was tense stuff tbh.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Funnily enough the kiddy on the scooter asked me "whats the retail on one of those?" at the next lights, said "more than you can afford pal, RENAULT"

1.2 16v clio
i went to lakeside tonight but my car is way too slow to even think about racing thanks to a small engine and alot of weight in the car haha

Ph2 172
Just glad that im not associated with any of them! The cicvic type R was deffinately gettin beat though!

LY R27
What is this supposed to say/mean?

(Serious)

AFAIK from my diverse experience with essex folk, "bait" is like an obvious car to get pulled/stopped etc?

A sleeper isn't classed as a "bait" car

though something like this is :p

add1-592x444.jpg

Ph2 172
Haha im sorry for essex'ness :)

rbrocky nailed it on the head, Noisy and Obvious, in otherwords target cars :)

ph1 172, megane 225
Saw a few well bait clios tonight racing toward lakeside... Luckily non had a clio sport sticker, i let them go by though they could have caused an accident!

chris, dont post s**t like this on here...............................................

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
AFAIK from my diverse experience with essex folk, "bait" is like an obvious car to get pulled/stopped etc?

I'm confuzzled, im sure my c**kney (Iver or somewhere??) mate i lived with in Oz made out like 'bait' was something that was just 'gash'?

Ph2 172
No one buys these cars to obide every rule of the road ;)

I personally dont like the idea of wreckless driving, it's silly and dangerous :bump:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I love the fast and furious quotes. They proper make me laugh.

E90 320d

I'm confuzzled, im sure my c**kney (Iver or somewhere??) mate i lived with in Oz made out like 'bait' was something that was just 'gash'?

We call that 'Jail bait' around here and that means the girls are too young! lol

Iceberg 172 Cup
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

clio 172
ahahaha this thread sounds like an oap meeting at the town center we should all take turns to monitor the roads for these STREET RACERS , nooooooooooooooooot

go buy your selfs some nissan micras