ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripes on 182 BG?

Meg 300Cup
I'll probably get flamed for even considering this, but what are you're thoughts

A few of my mates pissed me off yesterday when they said it just looks like a standard Clio, to me it looks amazing, but I'm a fanboy, I want something that stands out a little bit to normal people lol

Cheers

Audi A5
for me stripes have to stay on a RB.

if you want to 'stand out' why dont you paint some bits on your car a bright colour...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
All things can be answered with a search. ;)

stripes_front.jpg

stripes_rear.jpg

stripes_spoiler.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
You can still swap for one mate.

I'm a massive fan of BG. I just didn't want to have another black car after the 1.2

Meg 300Cup
You can still swap for one mate.

I'm a massive fan of BG. I just didn't want to have another black car after the 1.2

I had a black 1.2 as well, I told my boss I had a new car, walked out to the 182 and she said so when are you picking the new one up, my heart broke right there and then :(

172 Cup
IMO if you want a 1*2ff to look more sporty, you need to change the alloys, the standard ones just make it look too tame, good if you like the idea of having a sleeper though.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I had a black 1.2 as well, I told my boss I had a new car, walked out to the 182 and she said so when are you picking the new one up, my heart broke right there and then :(

When I upgraded from my black 1.2 my boss said that i had just polished it down to the primer!

182 FF, A6 Avant
Normally I'd say no way to adding anything like that. But matt black sounds quite goot actually.

W

WAR 23N

I reckon matte Black as said and change the wheels as said aswell.... Preference on colour is totally up to u my friend

Meg 300Cup
I'd rather get a set of alloys, I was just after a cheaper way to stand out, but by the looks of it, most people don't like it

The matte black stripes on my mates c2 VTS look cack so I may just leave it and go for something like these in a few months

56ae6f7f-c13d-3415.jpg

Or just white turinis