ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subs

None
Im interesting about some better sound in my car. Atm its totally standard but i would like a sub in there, basically i have no idea about what im looking for what i would need and how to go about installing it.

Wondered if someone could help me out point me in the right direction
Thanks

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
New headunit with RCA inputs for an amp to be connected.

A amplifer.

A Subwoofer.

A wiring kit.

and a subwoofer box unless one can be found in a package. :)

www.caraudiocentre.co.uk they sometimes do package deals have a ganders on there mate.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You can wire them up via the rear speakers, the amp should come with instructions on how to do this ;)

Definatly go for a package, having worked at halfords i know our ones are shite. Get one off the above link.

vaux cavalier
I wouldn't personally buy a fuse from CAC let alone any type of package rip off....

caraudiosecurity

caraudiodirect

These are much better with regards customer service and after sales care....

If going with caraudiosecurity then you should check out there E-Bay shop, some good bargains can be had going this route....

Polo + Micra
i've got to agree i'd rather buy off a man at a car boot sale than buy from cac(k)

MG ZR 160 VVC
Near me i've got a car audio shop (called In Car Electrics) and they're great. Gave me advice and let me test their cars sound systems. Came out a happy customer with a 500watt amp, 800w enclosed fli sub and wiring kit :)

Thats all you need really, dont see the point in 6x9s with a sub but could upgrade the front speakers and tweeters too.