ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged clio photos

mso

172 cup supercharged
DSCF1323(1).jpgDSCF1321(1).jpgDSCF1324(1).JPGDSCF1323(1).jpgDSCF1321(1).jpgSome quick photos of my car didnt have time to clean it.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
any bay shots or we just looking at a cup on black wheels with an intercooler up front? what kit you had fitted who by, and whats it pushing?

Evo 8 MR
any bay shots or we just looking at a cup on black wheels with an intercooler up front? what kit you had fitted who by, and whats it pushing?

You can only see a couple of pipes in the bay anyway so theres not exactly much to see there either in all fairness.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
ok so in that case it is as i described, and as it looks the same as most other cups was there really a need to start a thread? no info, no pics, no vids, no stats on what it produces or how quick it is?

Evo 8 MR
ok so in that case it is as i described, and as it looks the same as most other cups was there really a need to start a thread? no info, no pics, no vids, no stats on what it produces or how quick it is?

Tell someone got out of the bed on the wrong side.

It's pics of his Clio so hes more than welcome to post them up in Clio media.

I'm sure he'll post in due time the figures.

Evo 5 RS
a lot of these cropping up now it seems. Not a fan of the wheels but as said I'm sure it's rapid. What is the drive-ablity like?

mso

172 cup supercharged

The photos should have been put with my thread in the car sales Section !!!! It's putting out 255hp and it's fast as f**k go into the car sales section for spec of car. If I done any vids you will come in your pants!!!!!!!

looks lovely and will be pushing decent figures, swap the wheels for some 15s and put the lower front grille back on?? if it fits, looks like it would be a tight squeeze

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
ill get some this weekend if i can be bothered, tho as for pics, its a silver ph1, im sure it looks just like all the other silver ph1s out there :)
nice one, I was more interested in the conversion pics and if there were any W.I.P pics taken.

Have you done the conversion yourself or given it to a company to do?

mso

172 cup supercharged
looks lovely and will be pushing decent figures, swap the wheels for some 15s and put the lower front grille back on?? if it fits, looks like it would be a tight squeeze

I took the grill off to give the intercooler a clean then the wife reversed our other car over it and it snapped so normally would have one on it, I think they look better on 17s than 15s each to there own!!!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
nice one, I was more interested in the conversion pics and if there were any W.I.P pics taken.

Have you done the conversion yourself or given it to a company to do?

done myself with some technical help, dont want to clog up this thread, if i get chance at the weekend ill collate some build pics (if i can find them) along with some pics of it now and post them up.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Better on 17's??? But you've spent a fortune on a supercharger and then made it worse by putting silly wheels on!

Performance over style should be the way.

mso

172 cup supercharged
Better on 17's??? But you've spent a fortune on a supercharger and then made it worse by putting silly wheels on!

Performance over style should be the way.
You wouldn't notice any difference at all if it's on 17s or 15s

R26
My charged 182 is on 15's and it feels like it makes a difference from running on 16's, so i reckon you would feel a big difference going from them bloody wagon wheels!

Discounted 1*2 parts
looks great :)

imo i'd go 15" wheels - smaller wheel, quicker accerleration (not that you need it!!), better handling and cheap tyres :D

260% JCW
Love all the sheep, ........bah......bah.......buy some 15s....bah.....bah

He wants 17s thats his choice.