ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road 2014 Results

RenaultSport 172
Bobby and Fantom. What rollers were your previous power runs done on?

Some rollers are obviously known to over read. K-Tec's ecpecially.

I have no idea I'm afraid. But a previous for sale ad on here said it had been tested at 181bhp.

Was a great day and nice to meet so many people. Was pleased with my result, yet another car I've bought in the 200+ club

12420970285_35309bb383_c.jpg

I guess v-tec kicked in Yo

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Was a great day and nice to meet so many people. Was pleased with my result, yet another car I've bought in the 200+ club

12420970285_35309bb383_c.jpg

I guess v-tec kicked in Yo

It's amazing to think that Mark's little fiesta has twice the torque of this.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Some of the other graphs I got from the day .

The car is at 0.9 BAR of boost as I did not get time to up this before the run .

I have installed a Greedy large intercooler and can run 1.2 bar but im not sure if I should or just keep it as it is ????????

1e81911f-4211-42e5-9f37-112ee675dceb_zps0a9422d5.jpg

And one of the AFR

df247162-57bf-482a-9416-72b147b0fb15_zps7a964112.jpg

Mine made 151bhp, not impressed tbh but since buying it in september (for £900) and not knowing when everything was last doneim guesing it needs a full service, all belts and dephaser doing and going back to a standard airbox, possibly some different cams and remap while the belts are all being done.

Will get all the above done and see about getting it back on an RR, hopefully SRR will just relocate.

It was a good run last year Bobby. :( taken a 7.3bhp loss in a year (yes I needed a calculator ;) )

Matched inlets, KTEC billet flywheel, 98RON map, Magnecor leads, ITG panel filter, Miltek decat, Samco intake hose. So a few bits!

Monaco
Yep I did.

I've done mods since Rindy's so can't compare at all! I made 67.4HP and 114LBFT at Rindys, on a completely standard engine.
Yesterday I ran 76.8HP and 140LBFT with an extra 10k or so, Decat, no backbox etc and intercooler.
AlexW is the pre-remap? Got a friend considering those exact mods + remap.