ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension advise- 172 Cup

EP3 Civic Type R
I've had a read around on here and a browse a load of suspension but I'm still a little confused about what's best.

I've got a 172 Cup and I was originally going to buy coilovers.. however, for the time being the car is staying road going and instead I've been looking at full lowering kits instead given the fact as a daily drive I have no need for a full customisable setup right now.

At the moment I've got Eibach proline springs on and it handles great, but it's not lowered much at all. I know purists amongst you will probably agree that's best...

However, I'm looking for a kit that lowers the car a decent height, without comprimising the great handling of the Cup, but giving it a sterner look. I have around £350 to spend on suspension so any suggestions/advise and pictures of your setups for around the money I have would be really great.

Cheers in advance
Mish

EP3 Civic Type R
This girl... ;)

I'm not new to the suspension game... I've had bilstein's, Ultimate coilovers, koni's, eibachs and spax before now. But lost with the Clio with regards to full kits!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd keep saving and get H&R's, Typical answer I know but from being on here a while now the name just keeps coming up

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I once had a cup with Koni shocks and springs. was lowered about 30mm and the ride was superb.