ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suth Wales Meet - sunday 25th July

Clio 172
Definitely agree with those speed bumps being savage! they snapped a coolant hose on my old fiesta as I bottomed out and it was only down 40mm lol. Didn't realise there's so many 1*2 down my way! If I'm awake by 3pm and can be arsed to give the car a quick clean I might pop up.

Toyota MR2
cars decided to fall apart but i should be there after the f1 of course! :p ripped the splitter off yesterday to, well its hanging off. lol

cars decided to fall apart but i should be there after the f1 of course! :p ripped the splitter off yesterday to, well its hanging off. lol
wouldnt worry hun my cars rear bumper needs respray and 2 alloys refurb its booked in for next month but im still going

Renaullt Clio Y Reg 2001
Ahhh I wish I was able to go there yesterday, the weather looked lush down there too lol Can't believe I missed it!

Silver 172
only bought my new clio yesterday otherwise i would of come.. will deffo be going to the next one though

F

foulmouth

this is down my neck of the woods, wouldnt mind hookin up with u all one day :cool: