ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swift Sport - Finally Clean

Not had my SSS too long, but really enjoying it so far...

Had the day off work today, so finally had chance to give it it's first clean!

Thought I'd share a few pictures (taken on my iphone)

581.jpg
589.jpg
580.jpg
584.jpg
577.jpg

Tried to capture the metallic paint
586.jpg
594.jpg

Messing with an App
593.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic mate. Great little cars. Every colour suits it also.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Looks nice fella.

Dunno if your going to mod it, but they do sound good with an exhaust.

My brothers SSS

Excuse the shocking video, didn't know how to edit back then :eek: Plus I was in a proper shady area!

Last edited by a moderator:
  M16a
Looks great!

I love mine, although I kinda wish I could've got it in that red..

What exhaust is that? Sounds mean! Could possibly treat myself...

No big plans for it really! Keep it clean and lots of petrol I guess ;)

Few small things though:
-connects2 adapter so I can use my iphone
-bosch aerotwin wipers.
-Maybe a square plate for the front, undecided on that.
-Possibly a panel filter, need to read into whether the normal is restrictive or not at all as I dont know to be honest.
-I'm considering debadging it aswell, can't decide, remove none? All? Just "suzuki" (as above)? Any thoughts?
-Would also like a matching lights by the exhaust (just like the picture above). (I still have the standard one red/one clear)

G.Cameron, have you made any simple changes to yours? Just to tidy it up?

M16a
No big plans for it really! Keep it clean and lots of petrol I guess ;)

Few small things though:
-connects2 adapter so I can use my iphone
-bosch aerotwin wipers.
-Maybe a square plate for the front, undecided on that.
-Possibly a panel filter, need to read into whether the normal is restrictive or not at all as I dont know to be honest.
-I'm considering debadging it aswell, can't decide, remove none? All? Just "suzuki" (as above)? Any thoughts?
-Would also like a matching lights by the exhaust (just like the picture above). (I still have the standard one red/one clear)

G.Cameron, have you made any simple changes to yours? Just to tidy it up?

I've a belkin unit instead of the connects2, but essentially the same. Good choice.
I've an JDM sized plate on mine, and a private reg, which really cleans up the front end I find.
6812436139_9a55675790.jpg

IMG_0285 by gcameron1, on Flickr
IMG_0293 by gcameron1, on Flickr

I wouldn't debadge it, they don't look right otherwise I personally think.
You can get a clear rear fog light from here - http://www.suzuki-shop.co.uk/index....and_ID/18/Category_Brand_ID/18/Category_ID/19

Panel filters don't make much difference on these, I had a simota induction kit (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIMOTA-IN..._CarParts_SM&hash=item3a69928f65#ht_843wt_952) on mine and it sounded great, although I didn't notice any difference performance wise.

Other than what you have planned I wouldn't do anything more. They are great cars from the factory. And apparently lowering them ruins the ride completely.

Although, keep an eye on the front bumper. The paint is so soft on this you'll have more stone chips than a 16 year old has spots..