ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tar Spots and a White Mark

1.2 Clio 75Bhp
Ok when i got the my clio it had a white mark on the windscreen i think were the last blades were rubbing on the window. <
and a few tar spots on the roof keep appearing

solutions guys?

Im gradually working at polishing similar marks out of my screen, im using a glass polishing kit sum1 at work has borrowed me.
It is improving the marks, still visible but not so obvious.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok when i got the my clio it had a white mark on the windscreen i think were the last blades were rubbing on the window. <
and a few tar spots on the roof keep appearing

solutions guys?

You'd be much better posting some pics otherwise it's down to the CS psychics to help you out !

Tar on the roof ? Remove it with tar remover... I'd bet you a whole shiny pound coin it's not tar.

Im gradually working at polishing similar marks out of my screen, im using a glass polishing kit sum1 at work has borrowed me.

Brilliant.

A slow blue one.
As Jay said. Iron X is meant to be useful too.

IronX is a fallout remover and won't really do diddly squat with the tar or the marks on the windows. Tardis is your best bet if it is tar, but with it being on the roof I'd bet my bottom dollar it's not tar.
What do these marks look like, pictures?