ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taunton meet - last saturday of the month - 8pm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We're going to start off with this as just a static meet at the harvester as its the time of year when its good to have somewhere decent to head straight inside after a brief look at each others cars, but when it gets to summer months we might just meet up at the harvester carpark still but then go for a drive to somewhere else to eat as a bit of an excuse for a thrash along some of the twisty somerset roads :)

Taunton Harvester, just off J25 of the M5

Full Address:
The Griffin Inn,
Blackbrook Park Avenue,
Taunton,
Somerset,
TA1 2PX
Web: http://www.harvester.co.uk/thegriffintaunton/

Meet at 8pm, we will be in the car park over towards the Holiday Inn side as it gets less crowded, so as you come round the final right hand bend into the car park turn left straight away and we'll be there.

We will head indoors for food at about 9pm as by then it starts getting a bit quieter, and food is served till 10pm

First meet date is the 29th of December

If people could reply to indicate if they are interested it would be appreciated just to get a vague idea of numbers, but no one will hold you it :)

This is only really intended as a local meet, probably not worth travelling too far to come to this one, the big monthly meet for the southwest is the one in exeter on the 2nd friday of every month so if you are only going to make one meet, aim for that one, this is just intended as an extra meet on top of that one for people relatively local to Taunton.
Link here for the exeter one: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...meet-at-Exeter-2nd-friday-of-the-month-8-30pm

320D E91 Estate
Count me in Chip, hopefully I will have a 172 by then. Will I still be allowed to come if I still have my Leon ;-)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Count me in Chip, hopefully I will have a 172 by then. Will I still be allowed to come if I still have my Leon ;-)

Of course mate, its more a chance to chat to people than look at cars anyway, after all, they all look pretty much the same anyhow, lol

320D E91 Estate
Of course mate, its more a chance to chat to people than look at cars anyway, after all, they all look pretty much the same anyhow, lol

Thats cool, thought I'd ask first. Hopefully will have a 172 by then fingers crossed :) Will be good to meet another group of car lovers!!

Racing Blue 182
I would potentially make the trip! Depends on plans! But this seems to be the closest meet to me being arranged at the moment!

320D E91 Estate
Cool, look forward to seeing it :)

Cheers Chip, yeah I'm pleased with it, cheap enough so I've got some money to spend on a few bits & pieces :) look forward to meeting a few other local Clio sport members. Should have time to clean it too as long as its dry!! Lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, you need to update your "car" bit on your profile then now you have one, lol

See you tomorrow night :)

182 Cup
Forgot about this, I shall see you all tomorrow, probably won't be eating though so might show up a bit later. Saw les in OCD earlier, I waved and then realised I was in my work van!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well me and les are still up for it and I think dan will be so sounds like a plan Ben even if it ends up being a quiet one.