ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDC sensor

clio 172 sport
Hi guys

Is it worth replacing my TDC sensor with a new one or just take off and clean the existing one?

Also if I was to replace it would you use a genuine Renault part or aftermarket part?

Cheers

Ben.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
try cleaning it if no joy i replaced tdc and the loom get renault only m8 what probs are u having with car

clio 172 sport
Car struggles to start first time every now and again mate! Bit embarrassing when you're sat on the petrol forecourt with a queue behind lol.

Is it easy enough to replace and where on the engine will I find it?

cheers Ben.

Mec 350 slk manual
Car struggles to start first time every now and again mate! Bit embarrassing when you're sat on the petrol forecourt with a queue behind lol.

Is it easy enough to replace and where on the engine will I find it?

cheers Ben.
i had this just spinning over , put a new TDC sensor now starts first time every time

clio 172 sport
was it easy to fit pal? and where on the engine is it located? did you buy a genuine Renault part?

cheers Ben.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
its easy to find m8 i also changed my coolant temp sensor as mine no start when it was hot another check see if your trip computer keeps resetting if so probably the car battery