ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks RSport Ltd!

Clio Sport 172 Exclusive
Thanks to Andy (sophiesdad) and his colleagues at RSport for sorting out my motor once and for all - she's back and driving like new thanks to you and I'm very, very grateful.

I'd been having all sorts of problems with RENAULT WIMBLEDON ACCIDENT AND REPAIR CENTRE (known from here on as The Monkeys) - she went in around a month ago for a new centre section exhaust and a new aux belt and tensioner kit and they managed to:

* strip the thread in the engine block where the aux tensioner bolts on and bodged it with the wrong bolt, no washer and some loctite (!)
* cracked the tensioner bearing
* didn't re-align the engine mount properly so it snapped the moment I gave it some juice
* damaged one of my alloys badly
* left my bumper hanging off (literally)
* bent the heat sheild by the centre section when replacing said section,
* dinged the door by the passenger side door handle,
* messed with my alarm bonnet sensor so it wouldn't "shut" and the alarm wouldn't arm
* used a hammer on my locking wheel nut key so it'll only work on one wheel now and I need to order a new set

Errr... I think that's it!

I got the monkeys to refurbish my wheel, put the bumper on properly and repair the dings, but RSport sorted out the aux tensioner (whole new kit needed), new engine mount and bent the heat shield back. The monkeys even paid RSport to do it :D

I also managed to get over half my cash back from the monkeys, some of which went towards a new rear shock absorber which needed sorting (cheers again, RSport).

Two authorised Renault dealers, one I wouldn't send my worse enemy to and the other I'd recommend to anyone, about a mile and a half away from each other!

:hail: Rsport, cheers.

Clio 1970000000
Just goes to show that if you stick with a dealer for servicing, you don't get better quality work.

Just goes to show that if you stick with a dealer for servicing, you don't get better quality work.

Would agree with you there mate, also to some people who worked for renault and then left to start there own business and are even worse, lol.