ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to Everyone that attended FCS, We WON!!!!!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Thankyou for all those that showed their support for the club today, it was a very good day and a brilliant turn out.

For those of you that went before 3pm, there was a club stand competition for the show and Cliosport came 1st! out of everyone.

So thanks for being part of the team and helping us to win. The cars looked great in the shape of the Renault Diamond and that along with the sheer number of cars and of course the fact we managed to get the best car there today (0001) helped us to the victory.

It was well deserved and makes all the hard work worth it, it wasn't the work of one person but the fact that everyone worked as a team meant we pulled it off!!! A special Thanks though to Em as she put a lot of pre show organisation into making today a possibility.

Hopefully everyone got some of the new flyers too and we managed to sell a decent amount of merchandise and also sign a few people up so all in all a great day had by all!

Oh and as a brucy bonus Renault won the Monaco GP so that was nice.

Da

Less
yeah thanks to everyone that helped organise such an awesome event! Was my first 'show' and I'll definitely be back! :approve:

dk

911 GTS Cab
yes and thanks to the members that helped me out with it(parking everyone), was a great help.

And sorry if I was a pain in the arse when parking you, I hate being told where to park myself but on this ocassion it had to be done, everything needed to look perfect and it paid off in the end as it helped us to victory so sorry if I was a pain!

Renaultsport 220T
Excellent day had. Well done Em, Lee, Dave, and everyone who organised a really successful day. Both for Cliosport and for Renault.

Dave, as all the girls say, those couple of extra inches made all the difference. ;)

Emma, the hospitality, and VIP viewing of the Monaco GP were spot on. Cheers hun.

Steve :cool:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Daz_2427 said:
From the aerial view, that's how the cars were parked ;)

I dont get that.. it was a long line of cars? hehe

Was the diamond formed by the area that DIDNT have cars on it in the middle?

al

ST on the way...
I wondered why there was a strange woman running into the marquee shouting "We won, we won!" :)

Great News, Great Day, Great Organisation.

I enjoyed myself, glad to be part of the place even if i wasnt really about much as i was up and down at three different stands.

Golf GTI 1.8T
good day enjoyed myself, great to meet everyone I've been chatting to from here, see you all soon hopefully.....bring on CS Fest!! :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
bubbles, renault diamond was like this
/////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////

they liked it anyway and was why it was so important people were lined up right.

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent day. Once again a massive thanks to everyone who made the effort to not only turn up but prepare their cars to such a high standard.

Thanks to everyone from Admin and those who helped out throughout the day.

And a huge congratulations to Pootle, her first show as Chairwomen was a massive success as far as I'm concerned. It can only get better from now on.

One last thanks once again to RUK for the loan of 0001.:D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
dave182 said:
And sorry if I was a pain in the arse when parking you, I hate being told where to park myself but on this ocassion it had to be done, everything needed to look perfect and it paid off in the end as it helped us to victory so sorry if I was a pain!

It all makes sense now! If you'd told us we were parking in the style of the renault logo we might have understood why everything was needing to be millimetre perfect! ;) :)

You also seemed annoyed when I didn't take flyers (you'd just stuck some on my window) I was super tired, hadn't had any sleep that night!

Congratulations though, the stand was a sight to behold with all the clios on :)

I'm sure everybody is appreciative of all the effort that went in :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Excellent day, Great turnout, very well done to all involved with the organisation.

:D

Megane Trophy
It was my parking skills that did it i must say :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Massive thanks to everyone for parking in the right places, and hello to everyone that i met im useless with names!

Was a great turnout and a superb stand

Cheers Cliosport :D

black/gold 182
not been to a car show for years but i will be back next year,, cliosport stand looked brill, well done ;)

Maz

LY 200
Well done Cliosport .. I couldn't get over how many cars were on the stand, very impressive ;)

Did anyone get airiel view pic ?? would be mint to see :)

Any nice plans for the prize money ?

dk

911 GTS Cab
we aren't exactly sure what happens with the money, we left with no prize money and no trophy LOL, apparently we will receive both...... he money may not just be a cheque though, think he mentioned having to spend it on stuff for next years show etc.

TBH, the prize money will only just pay for this years show anyway!

Its not about the money though, its about the prestige, of all those clubs there, people were worrying we had nothing planned and were going to turn up and have nothing. I think we pulled it off and showed that we can organise a show with all these members and do it well.

The club is going from strength to strength (isn't that a peugeot advert?) and lets build on this now and make it the best club out there for anyone looking to join a clio club.

Talking of clio clubs, twice today I had people ask me if I had seen Club Clio as they were members but didn't know whether they were at the show ata ll, think it turned out they weren't and they were disappointed they couldn't join in so I tempted them with CS and hopefully we will gain some members from todays success as people can see what a fun club it is. They said you only have fun in Club CLio if you are in with the 'in crowd', I don't think CS currently suffers from this though, we are one big happy family!!!!!!!! ;)