ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That Red Clio

clio dci
the red its from audi:) and the wheels look so much better when its fully dropped on! sunny portugal all the way:D the black one its mine;)

DB.

BMW 440i
Awesome video but not a fan of the music choice!

Needs lowering a bit more on those kind of alloys IMO!

Top work mate! :)

Monaco
On that note, What wheels are they? Nice little vid. More should be made like this. We tend to stick to stills here in the UK

2.0 16v Ph1
Odasss ó masterKaki....andas cá com umas skillzzzzz que vai lá vai...bom video...qnt ao resto é charuto.:rasp:

Abraço

clio dci
tanks for the comments you guys:) and yeah, please do vids, you guys got some awsome rides over here;)

pekes, you got to have one too! este sabado nao da pa mim, sabado seguinte tasse?manda PM em portugal:rasp:

alien green rs133
very nice, but there seems to be a gap between the wheel and the arch big enough to hide the pope in.

gravity needs to work harder

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Love this style of video reminds me of the wagenwerks vids, what camera did you use and what program put it all together ?

clio dci
tanks mate! im filming on a simple canon 500 d with 18-55 mm lens, and edited on edius and after effects!

here's another one, with some track cups, along with other rides;)

[video=vimeo;15069284]http://vimeo.com/15069284[/video]