ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 1.2 Minty Beast! Project Sticker..

Stripped yozza'd cup
Have a look on eBay mate, thousands of different stickers on there. Looks awesome, if you're going to do stickers, you have to DO STICKERS so just whack them on.

Dash strips would look cool stickered. Tbh, you could do the centre console too.

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
mate love it what else you gonna sticker bomb ?

i am only starting to sticker bomb bought dash strips that where already sticker bombed off here and thats sold it for me i am gonna do my wing mirror covers my centre dash and maybe my splitter

where you based ?

Clio 1.2
the front indicators as in the headlights were just silvertech bulbs from halfrauds but the side indicators is just tinting spray lol :)

wheels were okay to paint, they have been done for around a year now and the only paint that came off was from curbs!! i have to do them all in a day as well in a damp shed with a heater but lots of prep before and between coats it hasnt suffered from 'orange peal' too much :)

i think ill go over the sunroof and rear window again and thats about it for the outside, because im not allowed it lower it looks a bit silly being in your face with the stickers. i have attacked the inside with stickers on the dash though lol. will chuck some pics up soon, based in south wales - swansea as of the moment.

Its on a crackin 120K at the moment. still going strong actually, had it over a year. think my front passenger wheel bearing is on its way out though but other than that, thumbs up!!!

clio 1.2
thats alright then mines on 114k, i have done 3k in it and its had, new pedal assembly, water pump, thermostat, cambelt, drop links, 3 bulbs since new year, cv boots and a few more bits but also needs oil + filter change, track rod ends, wishbone bushes.. the central locking sometimes skips out the drivers door too but locks the others fine. typical french ay

Jap Box
thats alright then mines on 114k, i have done 3k in it and its had, new pedal assembly, water pump, thermostat, cambelt, drop links, 3 bulbs since new year, cv boots and a few more bits but also needs oil + filter change, track rod ends, wishbone bushes.. the central locking sometimes skips out the drivers door too but locks the others fine. typical french ay

Ouch I thought I had it bad :(

Mines on 131k and ive had: New front wheel bearings, new lower suspension arms + bushes, new backbox, mounts and center pipe, lambda sensors, coil pack, windscreen, clutch.

Clio 1.2
Got some new wheels for it the other day, one of my old alloys must have been buckled because it used to shake at 70!!! not anymore though :)

no lowering in this thread, sorry to disappoint.

Picture10-1.jpg

Clio 1.2
I never really had any structure to the thread but for my own benefit this is what i did to it!

Brought it- 107K

Vibe 10" sub
nu sued headlining
Sickered dash strips
Crap CD player

Cambelt/service
Painted Rear Drums black and front calipers gold
LED sidelights
Carbon Badges & door handles (all to be re done)
Stickers on the sunroof/rear window
Silvervisions front, some coloured things on the back
'refurbed front lights
Colour code spoiler
Towbar lol
Lowered - then returned to standard (insurance)
Painted standard 15" wheels grey with gold diamonds
Tinted side indicators
Gloss black bumpstrips (current process on sides and rear)
Rep sideskirts Self painted to be put on, look sh1t but still want.
Short arial
182 alloys for about 3 days
turni alloys!

Bits that never got on the car.

Angel eyes
HID kit.
15mm hubcentric spacers

Now has 120K on clock

Fair bit of wasted money for a car that looks standard on alloys lol!

IMG_04566-1.jpg

Love the car mate, actually have the same colour as you the Billabong model though :p after having a little knock in mine recently once I am back on the road this threads gave some inspiration to get stuff done to it :)

Clio 1.2
Thanks for the comments, really happy with the way the wheels are sitting on the back with the 5mm spacers!!

Will update in a few months with the gloss black, one of the best 'mods to the car, makes it look a lot newer when next to another clio.