ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The bra's the star

I know just how unpopular the whole car bra thing is and so many of you fail to see it as an enhancement. Well I like the Euro look and decided to bite the bullet and have now got one. I think it looks great plus it's going to be well worth it when my bonnet flies up and the pads on top stop it from smashing my windscreen. I'm sure that Renault may catch on to this at some point as a cheap fix.

Before anyone states the obvious, yes my splitter has lost the middle and I'm not too sure of which way to go. Repair, replace or remove.

Picture040.gif

Another one to laugh at.

Do you know anyone that's had their bonnet blown into their windscreen? I know it's happened, but I know of no-one it's happened to.

I might weld my doors shut it case one of them accidently opens.

Another one to laugh at.

Do you know anyone that's had their bonnet blown into their windscreen? I know it's happened, but I know of no-one it's happened to.

shut it, or no tit for u :rasp:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Glad your happy with it , thats what counts . I don't like like the look of it myself . But hey , each to their own :)

In the words of that Grange Hill song form years ago - just say no !

Not a fan of them at all. The best way not to get any stone chips is not to drive too close to the car in front !

I knew that this would cause controversy and it just goes to show how narrow minded this whole club has become. If its not a cup with Turinis or a Trophy, no matter what you do to your car you get no respect. To be honest I didn't do this to get a slating and petty comments, I did it because I like it and my comments about the bonnet thing were intended as a joke not as a statement.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mate i wouldn't bother what other people say about it . As long as you like it thats what matters at the end of the day . Did you really expect everybody to post positive comments ? You know what it can be like on here sometimes :quiet:

www.renparts.co.uk
Another one to laugh at.

he was kidding u d*ck

106 GTi
But what about stonechips on your front bumper? seems pointless

do you leave it on 24/7 ??

When the group buy was done on these that was the main issue/question. 17/182s suffer worst on the front valance.

172 mk2 Iceberg
I hope you like it...

But I dont myself.... maybe on a black car it wouldnt looks so gash, to me anyway.

As father and son....
i didnt think it was the euro look ; i thought it was the tit look. cant stand these and regularly bash my sister for having one. thats right, my sister. SHES A GIRL.

i didnt think it was the euro look ; i thought it was the tit look. cant stand these and regularly bash my sister for having one. thats right, my sister. SHES A GIRL.

just because shes a girl doesnt mean you can bash her, naughty naughty

Turbos.
It's a styling mod at the end of the day, to look euro. Shame the rest of the car doesn't look vaguely euro so IMO it doesn't suit it, whereas it makes more sense on Duttys car.

E90
Euro look, wheres the euro wheels, looks absolute pish imo, but I bet theres 1000's of geeks on detailing world that have one, cos curse them pesky stone chips, gayer than liberace rimming Jimmy somerville.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Good on you. If you like it thats all that counts, some cars look great with them on, a friend of mine has a euro style new shape beetle with one fitted and it looks really cool. It goes right over the front valance and around the headlamps.

Other cars just look odd, on the clio it is the later, and with my car most of the stone chips are around the bumper with a couple high up on the bonnet well past where the Bra covers.