ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Renault Clio RS Cup
How about this beauty...

d98f47b6e53a0900f85df5462b926e14.jpg

31cee3af7c13073b3a378899b1ff5816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 plate Aston DB11 yesterday. Plus some low F1 car type thing that was black with two big orange stripes on it, and massive f**k off wing! (tbh I only caught the back of it as it drove by)

That Carrera GT was on its way to Bruntingthorpe for the annual SuperCarDrocer secret meet.

First UK Chiron was there too. Riad does all their photo work.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
17 plate Aston DB11 yesterday. Plus some low F1 car type thing that was black with two big orange stripes on it, and massive f**k off wing! (tbh I only caught the back of it as it drove by)
O
That Carrera GT was on its way to Bruntingthorpe for the annual SuperCarDrocer secret meet.

First UK Chiron was there too. Riad does all their photo work.
Do you know who owns the Chiron?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is your monaco 172 still in there ?
I'm in love with the GTS. I think it's one of the best all rounders Porsche have made and they look so in proportion wth the centre lock wheels.

I want to see a sapphire blue with silver option wheels. They just sit so beautifully! Even in Silver they look immense.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cool man, did you ever do a thread on it ? I take it it's box fresh now ?
I didn't mate. I'm useless at remembering stuff so I'd only end up doing half a job for a write up.
I'll be getting out very soon to clean it etc so I'll take loads of pics then.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Saw a brown RS6 Avant in London this morning. Looked awesome, but a very bold choice!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
There was a dog c**k red one at a car show on Sunday, parked next to a dark metallic blue one.
The blue one looked like a 2.0tdi in comparison. The bright red worked so well with the black grilles etc and looked f**king badass. And I hate Audi's!

Saw a black Volvo 850 wagon Turbo earlier, sadly from the 'mods' it had on it, the dude still thought we were in the 1990's! 😞