ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
On nice mornings I follow a Z3M Coupe to work wit the reg 'M 20UPE'. The car is so cool.

Today in Leeds. Can't believe it's a 15 reg car!
912c865b71f9241f40f76592a2f356f7.jpg

SQ5
Saw a red 66 plate 488 last night, I've never seen one before.

We pulled up at a customers for a service call Tuesday, hadn't been for a couple years, 488 sat next to an R8 V10 Plus!

He had a Speciale before so not sure I'd of got rid! M6 GC for his daily too....

SQ5
Saw a red 66 plate 488 last night, I've never seen one before.

We pulled up at a customers for a service call Tuesday, hadn't been for a couple years, 488 sat next to an R8 V10 Plus!

He had a Speciale before so not sure I'd of got rid! M6 GC for his daily too....

Not Mr Derodera buy chance ??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Andrew Derodera , lives in a similar area to you has those plus many more but most are not kept at home

Carrera GT , 5000s countach , wife drives a gt4 .

You well find him on pistonheads

Just saw a pearl white Aston DB11 with a black roof & V12 number plate. I didn't realise what it was until I saw it side on.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted a Lambo Huracan convertible same spec as the one LeBlanc drove on topgear. Looked & sounded epic. Didn't get chance to get a pic.

0075c58c578f646169085dd1f35542c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio with a body kit
Andrew Derodera , lives in a similar area to you has those plus many more but most are not kept at home

Carrera GT , 5000s countach , wife drives a gt4 .

You well find him on pistonheads

He is active with the local pistonheads events(east Anglia). He's got some lovely cars and fair play because he uses them. He owned a Clio once as well probably a highlight for him.

He is active with the local pistonheads events(east Anglia). He's got some lovely cars and fair play because he uses them. He owned a Clio once as well probably a highlight for him.
I know

Guess who has his Clio ;-)

It spent most of its time garaged as he lived abroad so when I bought it ,39k was the mileage

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Does Mr P still build those? I preferred the early ones, they got a bit chavvy towards the end with silly colour schemes and the extra aero bobbins.

Yep think you can still order one

Second hand the are fetching over £1.5mil

That looks to have been a great meet! Tons of good stuff there!

Not in the same league as some of them, I saw a grey B7 Audi RS4 saloon earlier, they still look great!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Saw a blue and black Ariel Atom today, looked to be one of the newer ones I think. I've not seen one in the flesh before, it looked awesome!

Unfortunately no pic as I was driving [emoji17]

Renault Clio RS Cup
227779a93a3df91996fcb407f9630fb1.jpg

Another beauty in work. This one has been imported from Japan it is absolutely mint with just over 110km on the clock. Now on it's way to Belgium [emoji1045] to start a new life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw an Audi S1 yesterday, I don't even know if they're any good or not, but I've never seen one before.

I also saw a mint Rover SD1 the other day, I wasn't in to them when they were around, but mint ones on cross spoke wheels (like the one I saw) look bloody ace!!