ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the clio vw turbo built by Andyrg for sale!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Awesome car.

Shame he has to sell to get something bigger. Was looking forward to it attending a couple more meets.

Good luck with the sale;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not miss Clio gearboxes. I had a fresh fully rebuilt Williams box die in just over a week. (Ignoring the fact a day at Santa pod took place during that week)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is there anything wrong with it?

Sounds cheap to me. Which makes me assume it's a ticking time bomb and the owner knows something isn't quite right?

Looks very smart though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z
Let's be fair here guys I got Nick saying it's a shed and priced high, and Martin saying it's a cheap time bomb lol.

Andy hasn't seen the car for over 2 years I think it is, Chi bought it and never drove it. I've owned it for 6 months, went to TCR to check it over initially. Needed some mounts fabricating and replacing simples. I dealt with Andy every step of the way for information and help, end of the day that engine etc isn't meant to be in there you can't expect not to have no problems at all.

Interior isn't a big deal, paint was done by Andy and stone chips are normal.

I've made an honest advert, no point in wasting people's time.

Price is ono, it's a fun car simples.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z
Also like to add if it was a ticking time bomb I wouldn't of risked the trip with the West Midlands lads to the French Car Show at Castle Combe a few weeks back.

There and back, not a drip. Just the odd flame :p

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great car this !!so much capability.

And so much fun. If only i could justify another car id have it in a heartbeat.

You don't realise how pap and slow standard clios are until you see this thing go! Pop and flames as you let off.

Good luck with the sale:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Flame red 200t
Great car this !!so much capability.

And so much fun. If only i could justify another car id have it in a heartbeat.

You don't realise how pap and slow standard clios are until you see this thing go! Pop and flames as you let off.

Good luck with the sale:)

+1 on that it made my car look slow on the motorway stunning perfromance

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Let's be fair here guys I got Nick saying it's a shed and priced high, and Martin saying it's a cheap time bomb lol.

Andy hasn't seen the car for over 2 years I think it is, Chi bought it and never drove it. I've owned it for 6 months, went to TCR to check it over initially. Needed some mounts fabricating and replacing simples. I dealt with Andy every step of the way for information and help, end of the day that engine etc isn't meant to be in there you can't expect not to have no problems at all.

Interior isn't a big deal, paint was done by Andy and stone chips are normal.

I've made an honest advert, no point in wasting people's time.

Price is ono, it's a fun car simples.

Sorry that came across very wrong mate. I wasn't saying it was a time bomb I was just interested to find out, hence my question mark :)

Just seems a very cheap price for so much car as I'm sure you are already aware.

Normally when cars are cheap there is something you don't know about it lol.

Definitely not referring to this car specifically as I have no idea about it what so ever. All I know is it looks awesome and I'd love to have it lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z
Tbh as much as I'd love a turbo clio, this one sounds like a bit of a shed now. Especially for £5,500!

Its far from a shed Nick but if your interpretation of the bad bits is "shed", then other people could perceive it as one too. So i have revised the bad bits in the advert as perhaps i was being over critical, and gone into more detail.

Appreciate your opinion Nick, but in all honesty the paint job is the same, the seats are the same, never had power steering, always had heavy clutch. I havent done anything other than maintain this car, not neglect or mistreat it, so to say it sounds like a shed NOW when its never changed mate :)

Went out in it tonight, it don't half make you smile :D

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How can you say it sounds like a shed lol

Cs prats coming out the wood work!

Lol Bit rich from you! So pipe down idiot.

B00mer - I probably was a tad harsh when writing that this morning, I guess being honest in the adverts a good thing for any prospective buyer. Reading the whole 'having to rev the engine for 10-20 seconds on start up' would put me off, all the work that's clearly gone into this car and to have it do something like seems lazy from whoever built/mapped it.

Plus I'm tight, hence any clio above £4k is a ridiculous sum of money! Ha

Nick

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z

@B00mer - I probably was a tad harsh when writing that this morning, I guess being honest in the adverts a good thing for any prospective buyer. Reading the whole 'having to rev the engine for 10-20 seconds on start up' would put me off, all the work that's clearly gone into this car and to have it do something like seems lazy from whoever built/mapped it.

Nick

Yeah i understand, when i first saw it with Chi i wasnt sure, but once your going mate its miles of smiles and the niggly bits are the last thing on your mind.

Sooo much fun.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0

B00mer - I probably was a tad harsh when writing that this morning, I guess being honest in the adverts a good thing for any prospective buyer. Reading the whole 'having to rev the engine for 10-20 seconds on start up' would put me off, all the work that's clearly gone into this car and to have it do something like seems lazy from whoever built/mapped it.

Nick
I wouldn't pipe up if morons didn't give the standerd it's to much money lark I put this thread for people that may be intrested if your not or have nothing decent to say f off as your ultimately trying to prevent boomer selling a decent example of a car

Fool