ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bout 40mm for me.

3-3.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Ali22.jpg

ali11.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
How's the ride with it being that low?

That first picture, the night shot. I saw that the first time it got posted and is what's sent me down this path :)

H&R's, set up by Mark Fish as Track/Road compromise.
It's a daily driver, perfect height but on it's second splitter...

DSCF2310-lg.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
CIMG0953.gif

CIMG0956.gif

H&R's for mine, down all the way at the back, around 60mm, then front is maybe the same, but I want to go lower.

172 & RSi
Did have mate, but cut away the arch liner where is was rubbing, and 'modified' the bumper brackets so no rubbing whatsoever now :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
hmm might have to do that with mine. is it a case of hammering the bit of metal that comes down

172 & RSi
Yeah basically mate, you need to cut away all of the part of the arch liner that protrudes to accomodate the bracket, then give the bracket a quick beat with the hammer just to get it out of the way, should be fine :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
cool cheers mate ive already cut away the bulge in the arch so when it gets warmer the hammer is coming out. then i might lower it some more.

172 & RSi
Yeah go for it mate. Took me a few attempts to get it to the point where there is absolutely no rubbing and it is perfect but worth it now I can chuck it round bends without the horrible noises.

proton compact 1.3 GLi
P1061511.jpg

P1061501.jpg

P1061518.jpg

P1061513.jpg

the fronts are measured on the coil as 98mm (if i rember rightly) on these shots but bn having a fiddle tonight taken about 20mm on the fronts but no pics yet, they will follow.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Awesome cars in this thread, would never get off the drive again if my car was as low as many of these!

Evora, C-HR & A180
ive just finished spraying my new 307 splitter in RB ready for my RB182 tahts already lowered on gaz all the way at the back not too sure on the front but when the splitters on im only going to have 80mm ground clearance........eeek:eek: . i will get pics up tomorrow evening when i pick car up from garage as its having new alternator fitted.

alot of good pics on here by the way