ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
H&R's....

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

H&R's

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

H&R's

cup1206023-1.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

;)

Really need some decent 197 pics. :(

arctic 182 ff
Max at the back still some left at front id say about 65mm rear 70mm front(still practical just).looks lower on turinis but every 1 has them i like the individual look.

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Slammed a little bit tooooo much...

01122008072Medium.jpg

Then the platforms raised by 50mm which is how its currently sat...

03122008087Medium.jpg

Gaz Coilys BTW.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
love that 197 :) what drop is that?

Loads lol. Didn't measure before and after. We fitted them last year, let them settle for a fortnight, then i had full geo set up. It will go another 10-15 mm at the rear, possible another 20-25 at the front. But i'm happy with the hight. The Mk3's underbelly sits alot closer to the floor tthan the MK2's so you have to be careful.... :)

White Sti Hatch
Loads lol. Didn't measure before and after. We fitted them last year, let them settle for a fortnight, then i had full geo set up. It will go another 10-15 mm at the rear, possible another 20-25 at the front. But i'm happy with the hight. The Mk3's underbelly sits alot closer to the floor tthan the MK2's so you have to be careful.... :)

Thats why you chop the silencer out ;)

clio 182
That is just plain rediculous! I've seen touring cars with more ground clearance! Did it stay that way for long? Looks great!

Thats mint.....

thats how low id like mine to go. how isit that low what have you done??

Renault Clio 172
P1000137.jpg
[/IMG]
mine and pasty's cars

mine is the silver sat on standard wheels with caz coilies, not sure how low in mm, its however k-tec set it up, i like it:eek:

pastys is the blue, sat on "17"'s lowered on springs 40mm i think.

how low are you front and back?

Got to admit i don't actually know.

They came off Mike at Rentech's car, he fitted them and they were left at about half way i think (he couldn't do too much because one of the CompBrake top mounts had seized !)

So i took it to Mark Fish, got him to fit a set of his top mounts and had it setup for track use. Didn't even think to ask what they've been set to, i'll find out next time the car's there though.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
id put mine in but im waiting on my rear platforms so the back isnt that low just yet