ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CS cleeeeeeeeean 08/09

Astra SRI/ Hornet
in competition with the cs dirty - lets see who can get their car the cleanest this weekend.

here is your standard:

n841645354_988312_8347.jpg

this isn't it at the moment - hence the sunshine and er... lack of snow in this pic. but an equally clean shot will be here soon.... i hope!!

get washing... yer buggers.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
9am start for me 2moro!
Even though i have a 90mile motorway trip later in the day which will inevitably ruin it =[

Astra SRI/ Hornet
one word. commitment. that's what i like to see!

i'd just like to say. you don't win anything. just my respect. lol!

a green 1
in competition with the cs dirty - lets see who can get their car the cleanest this weekend.

here is your standard:

n841645354_988312_8347.jpg

this isn't it at the moment - hence the sunshine and er... lack of snow in this pic. but an equally clean shot will be here soon.... i hope!!

get washing... yer buggers.

looks to sit very high at the front that,

wish mine was as clean as it tho :dapprove:

330Ci Sport Convertible
Mine is lovely on the outside but the engine bay is a pigsty,thats next to do after the omex and ITBs

Barge
not sure if it makes a difference but that's parked on a bit of an incline. might be why it looks high at the front?

330Ci Sport Convertible
Black is such a lovely colour to work with,swirls can be a biatch but careful attention to detail can make them look awesome.

That looks really nice.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks mate, love to keep it clean... almost a hobby lol

Really like your Ph1, looks in perfect condition!

RS 172
Mine will be getting the works this afternoon, it won't last but it's begging to be cleaned!

Clio GT 120 EDC
Very clean....its killing me that i haven't had the weather in 5 weeks to clean mine but today is the day :)

330Ci Sport Convertible
Silver can be a real biatch to PC.

2 Coats of Megs #16 followed by 2 coats of Megs Mirror Glaze

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg