ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First TOPO of Twenty12! - Sunday 12th February

Ibiza SC
Not sure if I will still be able to come, as might be in Edinburgh with the Mrs.
Mike, once I confirm whether I can attend or not I'll PM you regarding the sticker.

Steve

Clio II 1.2 16V
Just looked @ the vid. TBh I feel a tad embarrassed take the 5 dorr that TBH. looks like a wreck with all it door dings from carpark's

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If my new bus is here in time I'll pop up for the afternoon boys if not it'll be a bit early to get the vee out so I'll try and get someone with a 182 from down here to give me a lift balls to coming all that way in the land rover it'll cos a s**t load in fuel. But hopefully see you on the 12th!

RS2'd Trophy
I have some bad news. I cant make this one because my wheels wont be finished in time (Bloody wheel refurb places)!.

Dont really want to turn up on some white Enkie RPF's lol, it looks like an ice cream sorry all.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
People who are talking of coming 'cus their car has 2 more doors or wrong colour wheels get a grip, TOPO is about meeting people not comparing cars at all.

Comparing clios is pointless.

We have a laugh at people shooting Nikon compare starwars t-shirts and wait for the drifters to kick us off.

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
People who are talking of coming 'cus their car has 2 more doors or wrong colour wheels get a grip, TOPO is about meeting people not comparing cars at all.

We have a laugh at people shooting Nikon compare starwars t-shirts and wait for the drifters to kick us off.

Got to agree, we're happy with everyone :approve:

M135i

Guess i better wear my star wars shirt then!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
You don't already have 13?

PS you coming to the uber cool cinema meet to see it in 3D with me Dan and Greggles?

Were suiting up for it.

Storm_Troopers__by_Mythrime.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, I'm not sure I've been invited :(

Aren't cinema meets for the other yorkshire? ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If I've got to wear a star wars t I am out! f**king hate star wars :-/