ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The girlfriend strikes again! Crash No.3

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Also, why when women hit stuff, do they keep going?? Why not think "hold on, let's go backwards and avoid any more damage"

They're dumb as f**k I'm telling you.

She froze in my car, almost had to physically pull her out and reverse it out myself. I'll never forget that crunching sound :sweat:

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
I can recommend. Kev at car hospital in southend he's painted many astons for the company i used to work for, he painted my wife's ph1 in titanium over 3 years ago still looks good. He also did some paintwork on my S2 rst.

RS Clio 182
Do you know what I came back to my car one day and some idiot hit the side of my 182. Similar damage to this iirc and the same amount of panels. Cost me £200 for a decent job. Had to go back to him to re polish the side but after that it was perfect and still is!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Oh I'll make her pay :smile: only problem is she doesn't have any money and already owes me £500... so I guess I'm paying now, and adding it on to her lengthy slate! Had her mum on the phone having a go at me for having a go at her. I think, if there's ever a situation where you can have a go at someone, it's when they've just crashed your car! Muppet.

So do you guys reckon it's a better idea to get a second hand door and skirt and get the dent sorted by itself rather than get it all sprayed? Thanks for the input so far. As for the toaster, I never did get it where I wanted it, but I put my foot down about the utensils I bought and so far they've stayed put lol.
It's only a car mate, chances are she felt bad about it. If she didn't feel bad about it already then she's probably not a nice person and why are you with her? (pics).

If I'd crashed my GFs car then she had a go at me I'd be like "ffs we're not 17". Or are you 17?

Anyway, hope you get it fixed.

RB Clio 182
Trade it in for one of these = no more arguments?

a2338084-3-Bairds-Toaster-on-Wheels.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It's only a car mate, chances are she felt bad about it. If she didn't feel bad about it already then she's probably not a nice person and why are you with her? (pics).

If I'd crashed my GFs car then she had a go at me I'd be like "ffs we're not 17". Or are you 17?

All was fine by the time she got home (late shift) but I think anyone would be royally pissed off! It was completely and utterly avoidable that's the thing... if she just stopped and thought about it for a second or caved in and asked me to do it all would be fine. She's a strong, independent woman though :grinning: and that's the problem lol.

She felt terrible, bless her, but I'm glad she did lol.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26

This happened to me...instead it was the girlfriends had that had a go at me even though some tool pulled out on me and I actually tried to avoid it.

Prick

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Quoted £460 'mates rates' seemed like an alright guy (recommended by a friend of the girlfriends family) he's busy with work which is always a good sign lol, can't book us in for a month... however he did say he's going to put the new side strip on then spray it... not sure about that, surely it should be sprayed off the car then attached?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really looks like a quality job, really impressed. Did you go down the insurance route in the end or pay for it yourself?